Your privacy is important to Leisure Sports, Inc., ClubSport, Renaissance ClubSport and theStudio. To better protect your privacy we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used. To make this notice easy to find, we make it available on our homepage and throughout most of the websites for leisuresportsinc.com, clubsports.com and renaissanceclubsport.com. This policy is for this website only and is not applicable to other websites that you may access from this website.
Information We Collect
We currently collect basic information (such as name, email and zip code) about visitors through registrations, surveys, and online forms regarding contacting the company or requests for information about membership. It is up to the visitor to provide this information. Sometimes we may ask for optional information such as preferences or basic demographic information.
The website gathers anonymous traffic data, including such information as the ip address and domain of the visitor. This information does not personally identify the visitor, but may be used for marketing purposes or to improve our customer service.
How We Use Your Information
We may use your information for marketing purposes, to communicate events, offers, or promotions. If you do not wish to continue to receive these communications, you can opt out via the unsubscribe link in the email or you can contact us via the Contact Us Form on the website. We may still retain your information and contact you for administrative purposes, alerts or business related to your membership.
We may also use additional information gathered in aggregate to compile statistics and data on usage of website. This information is not personally identifiable and may be used to improve our website and communications.
Sharing Your Information
We do not share personally identifiable information with third parties without your consent except as noted below:
- We may contract companies or service providers to provide functions on our behalf, such as promotional services, data management or business processing. We share only the information needed to provide these services and they may not use this information for other purposes.
- We may release account or other information if it is necessary to comply with law or to enable fraud protection.
- We may release account or other information to protect Leisure Sports Inc., theStudio, ClubSport or Renaissance ClubSport, or subsidiaries.
- We may release account or other information to protect the rights or property of the users or members of the website.
- In the event of a change of business, sale or acquisition, user and member information may be transferred as an asset.
We may share non-personally identifiable information with partners. Additionally, this information can be provided to partners in aggregate. We reserve the right to provide any and all such aggregated and non-individually identifiable data to third parties.
Our websites are not directed to children under the age of 13. We operate our network of sites in compliance with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act and do not permit registration by, and will not knowingly collect or use personally identifiable information from, anyone under 13 years of age.
External Links and Websites
Contacting Leisure Sports, Inc.
Leisure Sports, Inc.
7077 Koll Center Parkway
Pleasanton, CA 94566
Become a Member
Ready to get started? Total fitness for the body and mind starts here.
We offer a variety
of classes and
times to fit your