What We Do
Get started at The Studio. And live your life, your way, to the fullest.
Get ready to achieve your fitness goals at The Studio. With more than 120 classes offered each week, personalized training and expert advice on health and fitness, we can help you get exactly what you need.
It's all here, at The Studio.
Fun, Innovative classes
- Kettlebell (coming soon)
- Outdoor training / boot camps
- Toning / sculpting
- Walk / hike club
- Running club
Classes are held in five studios:
- Center hosts our yoga classes
- Method features Pilates mat and reformer classes
- Move offers a wide variety of classes, from barre to fusion to sculpt and more
- Ride is the place for all cycle classes
- Focus offers a private, zen-like environment for private, duet and trio yoga sessions
How it works: Member Registering for Classes
Because each class and studio has a maximum capacity, we highly recommend that you reserve your space in class by registering online or in person at the Service Desk. You may pre-register for any class up to seven days in advance. Within the seven-day time frame, you may pre-register for as many classes as you like. Online registrations will close one hour before the class begins; to check availability within the hour, call the Service Desk. Drop-in attendance is permitted on a space-available basis after all registered participants are signed in.
Become a Member
Ready to get started? Total fitness for the body and mind starts here.
We offer a variety
of classes and
times to fit your